Cascadia College is pleased to announce a fantastic opportunity for overseas students! The 2023 Scholarships Program has begun, providing a wonderful opportunity for aspiring individuals worldwide. Cascadia College, known for its commitment to global diversity and academic performance, is committed to helping bright students via various scholarships. These scholarships provide priceless benefits such as financial help, tuition exemptions, and rare educational opportunities. As you start a transformational journey at Cascadia College, seize the opportunity to create your future and open doors to success.
Cascadia College is a public community college located in Bothell, Washington. The institution, founded in 2000, serves the educational requirements of students from the Bothell region and nearby areas. Cascadia College is well-known for its creative programs, dedication to sustainability, and strong collaborations with local businesses.
The college provides various academic programs for students wishing to continue their education at four-year universities, including associate degrees, professional certifications, and transfer opportunities. Business, computer science, environmental technologies, health sciences, and other areas are represented. Cascadia College significantly emphasises hands-on learning, ensuring that students develop applicable practical skills and experiences.
Cascadia College’s dedication to sustainability and environmental care is one of its distinctive traits. The college has been recognized as a sustainability pioneer and has won multiple honors. It incorporates sustainable design ideas into its campus buildings and infrastructure, provides sustainability-focused programs and courses, and encourages students to be environmentally conscientious citizens.
Cascadia College also cultivates strong relationships with local companies and employers to guarantee its students are ready for the job. The institution provides internships, job placements, and industry-specific training programs in collaboration with corporations, government agencies, and community groups. These collaborations assist students in gaining practical experience, developing professional networks, and increasing their employability after graduation.
Cascadia College delivers a supportive and inclusive learning environment in addition to its academic offerings. Counseling, tutoring, career advising, and clubs and organizations that promote student participation and leadership development are among the services the college provides.
Welcome to the world of opportunities at Cascadia College, where international students like you are valued and embraced. The International Diversity Scholarship has been thoughtfully designed to ensure a warm and inclusive environment for the new and transfer international students on an F-1 visa.
- As an aspiring member of the Cascadia College community, you have the chance to receive a remarkable award of $2,000 through this scholarship, paving the way for your academic and personal growth.
To be considered for the International Diversity Scholarship, please ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- You must be a new or transfer international student on an F-1 visa who has received an acceptance letter from Cascadia College but has not yet attended any classes.
To apply for this prestigious scholarship, please complete the following steps:
- Completed Application: Ensure that you neatly fill out the application form, answering all questions accurately.
- Personal Statement: Submit a compelling personal statement of up to 500 words. The prompt will be based on the specific scholarship category. Refer to the scholarship types listed below for more details.
- Recommendation Form (Optional): You may choose to have up to two teachers or counselors from your high school or university complete the recommendation form on your behalf.
Make sure to submit your application by the following deadlines, depending on the quarter you wish to enroll in:
- Summer Quarter: May 15
- Fall Quarter: August 15
- Winter Quarter: November 15
- Spring Quarter: February 15
Cascadia College proudly offers the prestigious Education USA Scholarships, so you may go on an exciting educational experience. These grants are proof of the tremendous assistance and direction offered by Education USA Centers and advisers in supporting study-abroad opportunities. Cascadia College recognizes Education USA’s unique contributions to enabling foreign students.
Offers two scholarships of $3,500 each granted each year; take advantage of this exceptional chance to drive your academic dreams and have a transforming influence on your study abroad experience.
To be eligible for the Education USA Scholarships, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a new international student on an F-1 visa who has been accepted to Cascadia College but has not yet attended any classes.
- You must have attended an Education USA student fair or utilized the advising services provided by an Education USA advisor.
- You should not be represented by an agent or a study abroad company.
To apply for this prestigious scholarship, please ensure the following requirements are fulfilled:
- Student Information: Complete the “Student Information” section of the application form. Please write legibly and provide thorough responses to all questions.
- Education USA Advisor: The application form must be completed by an Education USA advisor. The advisor should email the application forms to Cascadia International Programs at [email protected].
Ensure that your application is submitted by the following deadlines, depending on the quarter you have been admitted to:
- For students admitted for Summer or Fall Quarter: May 1
- For students admitted for Winter or Spring Quarter: November 1
- Associate in Arts Transfer (AAT)
- This degree prepares students for transfer to a four-year college or university with a major in liberal arts.
- Associate in Science Transfer (AST)
- This degree prepares students for transfer to a four-year college or university with a major in the sciences.
- Associate in Science Transfer – Engineering (AS-T Engineering)
- This degree prepares students for transfer to a four-year college or university with a major in engineering.
- Major-related ProgramsThese programs are designed to prepare students for transfer to a four-year college or university with a specific major.
- Associate in Business
- Associate in Pre-nursing
- Associate in Computer Science
- Associate in Social Work
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Sustainable Practices (BASSP)
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Mobile Applications (BASM)
To be eligible for a Bachelor’s Degree program at Cascadia College, students must have an associate degree or equivalent or complete a Cascadia College assessment.
This degree is designed to prepare students for careers in sustainable agriculture, environmental management, and other fields related to sustainability. The program includes courses in environmental science, sustainability, business, and communication. Students also have the opportunity to complete an internship or participate in a study abroad program.
This degree is intended to educate students for employment in mobile app development, software engineering, and other professions connected to technology. Courses in computer science, software engineering, and mobile app development are included in the curriculum. In addition, students can perform an internship or participate in a hackathon.
To apply to Cascadia College, prospective students must complete an online application form on the college’s website. The application requires basic personal information, educational background, and intended program of study. In addition to the application form, students may need to submit additional documents, such as official high school or college transcripts. Once the application is submitted, students will receive further instructions regarding placement testing and any additional requirements specific to their chosen program.
Yes, Cascadia College has transfer agreements with several four-year colleges and universities, making it easier for students to transfer credits and continue their education at the bachelor’s degree level. The college works closely with these institutions to ensure that the credits earned at Cascadia College align with the requirements of the transfer institutions.
The application fee for international students at Cascadia College is $50. This fee is a standard requirement for all international applicants and is non-refundable. The application fee helps cover administrative costs associated with processing international applications, evaluating transcripts, and maintaining communication channels with prospective international students.
Yes, you can typically apply for multiple scholarships at Cascadia College in 2023. Each scholarship may have its own application process and requirements, so make sure to review the details of each scholarship and submit separate applications for the scholarships you are eligible for and interested in.
Cascadia College is known for its strong focus on sustainability, environmental stewardship, and innovative educational programs. The college offers a range of associate degree and certificate programs in fields such as environmental studies, sustainable practices, business, computer science, and health sciences. Cascadia College is also recognized for its commitment to student success, small class sizes, and supportive learning environment that fosters critical thinking, collaboration, and community engagement.
Cascadia College is located in Bothell, Washington, United States. The college’s campus is in a picturesque suburban area, approximately 20 miles northeast of downtown Seattle. The campus is easily accessible and provides a serene and inclusive environment for students to pursue their academic goals.